Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
E30s runin crappy - Hardtuned.net

E30s runin crappy 

2 replies to this topic

#1 Moleman

• Car:S13 SILVIA

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

hey everyone,

my E30 is being really gay atm.

whats happening is that when im cruising along or whenever i have it at a constant rev (eg. sitting at 2.5k as im about to reverse). the car has been cutting power momantarilt and like jumping. fine while eccelerating and ideling

im 98.7253% sure its something electrical. at first i thought it was cross fireing so i got new leads, and replaced the coil aswell, but no change.

i also put some injector clean just incase aswell but no change also.

its come down to my air flow meter, or my distributer.

i think its more likely to be the dizzy as itf it was the AFM whouldnt the same thing happen but instead it would be while im accelerating right?

so i thought i would come on here and ask if someone hads more of a clue before i start replacing more crap

thanks,
Jizzy

#2 prowheels

• Car:nissan s13

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:26 AM

chek the loofter..

#3 Moleman

• Car:S13 SILVIA

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:52 PM

just for reference if anyone else has the same problem.

the rotor button limiter slide has some gunk in it which was almost impossible to see. sprayed some break cleaner and washed it out and it was good as new

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!