Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Pre-Purchase Inspection in PERTH (M5) - Hardtuned.net

Pre-Purchase Inspection in PERTH (M5) 

1 reply to this topic

#1 Phorte

• Car:E60 M5

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:11 PM

Hi all,

I'm looking at buying an E60 M5 from Chellingworth Motors in Nedlands, Perth, WA (a Porsche/Bentley dealership). I'm looking at getting a pre-purchase inspection done and was wondering if anyone could recommend someone.

My primary option is to just get it done at the only Perth BMW dealership Auto Classic seeing as they understand BMW's, and more importantly SMG issues and other BMW problems and general tell-tale signs.

The other option is having it done at an indy place, Eg. A1 Autocheck came up after I go0glized. They'd go over it like any other car but for specific M5 issues (as reported by other M5 owners on forums), I'd have to let them know specifically...

Please advise and thanks in advance!
Linh

#2 Phorte

• Car:E60 M5

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:05 AM

Nevermind... a few ppl on other forums have recommended a few places (incase anyone is reading this and was wondering the same thing)

Two places come highly recommended:

Swiss Motors in Osborne Park ph number 9443 4220
BM Technics in Bayswater ph number 9371 3131

just have to find out which of the two have worked on the E60 M5 a lot...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!