Sign in to follow this  
jase.s15

Desmond regamaster

I recently bought some regamaster evo's and im looking at getting them refurbished. I haven't had much luck in tracking down the paint code for the standard 'silver' so if anyone has any idea on how I could find out or if anybody knows what it is that would be great. The rega's I got are white so I cant get the place to just paint match them. cheers

Without doing any research i'd say that the best shot you got would be going off pictures and showing them to the person refurbishing them.

I doubt you will be able to find the exact code .Your best bet is probably to go to the paint shop and chose from the colour chips. I know in our paint program we have various colour formulas for HSV wheels and Subaru wheels but not many others.

Highly doubt you'll be able to print the photo on a calibrated workflow good enough to match paint from. You'd need to have taken the image with grey cards and colour pickers to ensure correct colour rendition and then have it processed and printed from an exact system on specific paper. Even then there's a good chance you'd get to a meet, park next to someone with the same wheels and find you're juuust a shade off haha. Would shit me to tears! Without a code or chip to scan from, i'm not sure what you can do here man...

so does it have to be the exact colour? or do you just want a nice silver that looks close. if you want the exact colour you would have to find some one with a set of original silver ones who would lend one to you to colour match from.

I'd prefer the exact colour as I'd like to keep them as original looking as possible but yeh I understand that may be hard. Might just have to do what was suggested and hope they can get as close as possible.

Agreed ^

Is this your 2nd one now? Pretty sure you might be the same mber who had a black one years ago yes?

I don't like darker looking wheels at all, the original rega silver is pretty much what I'm after. Yeah mate, I had a black adm like 5 or so years ago. Always regretted selling it so had to buy another haha.

This is a general forum where people do different discussion on the evo that is taken. Throughout the whole web instant assignment help review they get into different performances and have the best results of it.